Siang - electric blue
A traditional Assamese border redesigned with a combination of weaves to give this Taatini a dramatic yet comfortable drape. Pure organza with a border reflecting the striking unique beauty of a geometric floral motif.
Woven in Benares, a one-of-a-kind saree, reflecting the intermingling of innovative design with traditional techniques of India's handloom heritage.
- Yarn: mulberry silk, organza with ghisa
- Weave: kadahi- in each motif the design weft is inserted by hand
- Handloom Series: borders
- Size: 44" x 5.5 mt saree; 1 mt blouse
- Care: dry clean
- Color: light electric blue
- Variations in colour and weave may be present due to the nature of the handloom product